Last updated: 11/22/2021
What Personal Data do we collect and process?
"Personal data" means any information or pieces of information that could identify you either directly (e.g. your mail) or indirectly (e.g. through pseudonymized data, such as a unique personal number). Personal data also refers to one or more factors specific to a person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
In order to provide our services we will collect and process the following types of data:
- personal data that you provide us with, e.g., when fulfilling forms on our website such as email address
Purpose and basis for processing personal data
We will process personal data for the following purposes:
- contracting and using services and products provided by us
- marketing activities, including newsletters
- to comply with any legal obligations
- website analysis, administration, and monitoring
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data can be:
- the performance of a contract, when you provide us with personal data in order for us to provide you with a service
- explicit consent given by you to receive our newsletters, emails regarding our services, marketing messages, and other marketing activities
- our legitimate interests, to improve and promote our services taking into account your rights, interests, and freedoms
- our legal obligations, regulatory requirements, or in the public interest
What are your rights in respect of your personal data?
In relation to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- access personal data held by us about you
- correct your personal data for example, if it is incomplete or inaccurate
- to exclude the receipt of marketing communications at any time
- restrict or object to the processing of personal data or request the deletion of personal data (in certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable law)
- to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, frequently used and machine-readable format (known as "data portability") (under certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable law)
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent
- right to appeal to the data protection authority
Data storage and protection
We have implemented reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational security measures and procedures to protect your personal data collected by us and via our website against unauthorized access, misuse, loss, or destruction. We continuously improve and update our security technologies.
The personal data you provide us is stored in private servers which are located in the European Union and have limited access. Access to your data is restricted to our employees or authorized third parties who need to know that data in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations. We retain personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes described in the section "Purpose and basis for processing personal data".
In case we transfer your personal data within our group of companies or third parties we will take all measures to ensure that the personal data we transfer is adequately protected and in accordance with the legal obligation.
If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, you can contact us by post or email via the details specified below:
HIVE Performance Computing Ltd.
3rd Floor, 99 Front Street
Hamilton HM12, Bermuda